If you notice that the website is working slowly or that the slots are glitchy or taking a long time to load, please make sure that you follow the steps below.
1. Try to test your internet speed by clicking here. In case your internet is slow, you might want to restart your device or contact your ISP (Internet service provider).
2. If the internet is not the problem, make sure that you cleared the cache and cookies of your browser.
You can watch or read how to clear the cache & cookies in the Google Chrome browser here:
- At the top right, click "More".
- Click More tools Clear browsing data.
- At the top, choose a time range. To delete everything, select All time.
- Next to “Cookies and other site data” and “Cached images and files,” check the boxes.
- Click "Clear data".
Still, got any questions? Issues? Queries? Don't hesitate to contact our 24/7 customer support line.
We are glad to help you any day of the week!